- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
Set the EGG for direct cooking without the convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C.
In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken to the bowl and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
Lightly oil the cooking grid. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
Serve with grilled corn on the cob and grilled veggie skewers.